eSight is an organization with a simple but profound belief: that people who can see the world, can change the world.
This belief has driven us to invent a truly novel technology - breakthrough, electronic glasses that let the legally blind actually see. This solution dramatically transforms the lives of the legally blind, with thousands of stories online that are likely to leave you with a lump in your throat or a tear in your eye.
We are a well-funded, cutting-edge organization that is passionately driven by our vision to change the world with life-changing, customer-centric technology. We are looking for a qualified Cloud Developer to work on the design and implantation of multiple cloud initiatives, including the automation, deployment, and testing of solutions which will drive our cloud architecture.
More About The Role:
- Evaluate, develop, implement, test and roll out eSight’s Cloud platform solutions
- Ensure platform functions within acceptable time, load and cost limits
- Provide high-level architectural guidance and new solutions internally
- Designing technical architecture for cloud solutions that meet customer needs for scalability, reliability and performance
We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience doing hands-on software development
- 3-5 years’ experience in Linux based operating systems.
- Demonstrated experience with AWS, Google Cloud and/or Azure
- Experience in multi-threaded, distributed and parallel systems environments
- Experience in building micro-services based cloud-first infrastructure
- Configuration Management experience with Puppet or other tools
- Proven experience managing virtual machines consisting of Linux and/or Windows Server
- Some experience with Hypervisor such as VMware, OpenStack, etc.
- Familiarity with front-end, database and web-services
- Familiar with open source technologies, Agile SW development methodology, scripting languages and web services
- Familiar with one or more of Java, Python, Ruby as well as API orchestration and databases such as SQL
- Familiar with networking technologies and understanding of routing and subnets
- Has some experience with Identity Management such as Active Director, LDAP
At eSight we are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. Part of this commitment includes arranging accommodations to ensure an equitable opportunity to participate in the recruitment and selection process. If you require any accommodation during the application or interview process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please contact us at 1 855 837 4448 x317.