eSight Experience Leader - Orland Region
If you have a desire to make a genuine difference in people’s lives then this is a great opportunity for you!
Who we are:
eSight is an organization with a simple but profound belief: that people who can see the world, can change the world.
This belief has driven us to invent a truly novel technology - breakthrough, electronic glasses that let the legally blind actually see. This solution dramatically transforms the lives of the legally blind, with thousands of stories online that are likely to leave you with a lump in your throat or a tear in your eye.
We are seeking people for the role of eSight Experience Leaders who are passionate, empathetic individuals. As an eSight Experience Leader you will be responsible for executing top notch experiences with eSight to the low vision individuals in your assigned area. You will teach and instruct these individuals on how to use eSight in all activities of daily living. You will create a welcoming and warm environment using your creativity and positive attitude, allowing the individual to feel at ease by providing a unique experience.
What you will be doing?
- You will participate in training and orientation where we will teach you about low-vision and eSight through a combination of web-based tools, video conferencing and in-person training.
- You will perform demonstrations of how eSight can enhance every aspect of an individual with low vision's life who have asked to try eSight, approximately 7-9 days per month (this is a part time position). The majority of your work will be in Orlando, with required monthly travel to Jacksonville and The Villages.
- You will receive and input all demonstration information into our easy-to-use system and communicate with our team of Advisors (sales) to convey results of the demonstrations in a timely manner.
- You will learn about assistive technology and the impact it can have on the lives of individuals living with vision loss.
What you will need?
- You must be located close to the chosen demonstration site, or have access to a car that will allow you to travel to the demonstration site.
- You will be required to travel to Toronto (all expenses paid by eSight) on September 28th-29th to complete your training, which will be paid.
What qualities you need to have?
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a variety of people – our users range from 4 years old to 104 years young.
- An organized, detail oriented approach and a strong work ethic.
- Reliability. You arrive at scheduled appointments on time, every time.
- A passion for the cause of low vision/legal blindness and the mission that eSight embodies.
- An ability to communicate effectively – you can articulate yourself clearly and give clear instructions.
- A willingness to patiently educate and advocate for our new technology.
- An ability to learn new things quickly.
- A mentality of going above and beyond to create an amazing, lasting experience for everyone who you demonstrate the product to.
- Ability to travel to Orlando, Jacksonville and The Villages. Travel costs will be reimbursed.
- Bonus: Post-secondary education related to the following disciplines (nursing, teaching, optometry, occupational therapy, medical device sales or other adjacent industries)
What you will get working @ eSight?
- Playing a pivotal role in eradicating blindness and helping people who are in need
- Part time work hours and the ability to have a great work-life balance
- Ability to travel while getting paid
- A great additional income supplement
eSight is committed to providing accommodation to persons with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process. If you require accommodations during the application or interview process, please contact us at 1 855 837 4448 x 332.