eSight is an organization with a simple but profound belief: that people who can see the world, can change the world.
This belief has driven us to invent a truly novel technology - breakthrough, electronic glasses that let the legally blind actually see. This solution dramatically transforms the lives of the legally blind, with thousands of stories online that are likely to leave you with a lump in your throat or a tear in your eye.
We are a well-funded, cutting-edge organization that is passionately driven by our vision to change the world with life-changing, customer-centric technology. We are looking for a dynamic, resourceful and data-driven Digital Marketing Manager to join our marketing team and help take our business to new heights.
More About This Role:
- Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will work collaboratively with the Sales team and rest of the marketing organization, to oversee the entire digital strategy
- Be the "go-to" for every key facet of our digital business, including (but not limited to): website management, paid digital marketing (either in-house, or liaising with a third party to manage them), SEO/SEM, funnel and digital marketing operations, digital customer journey management, and all email and SMS campaigns
- Measure and analyze results, create dashboards, and generate key, data-driven insights to support the marketing and sales team
- Work with the Director of Marketing to set targets (Objective Key Results) for the business, and actively measure results
- Collaborate with various stakeholders on a daily basis, using digital and lead generation data to drive decisions around distribution capacity, pricing, and overall forecasting
- Provide strategic guidance on the core business and how digital tactics can help advance key results
- Actively A/B test digital strategies and tactics in order to generate insights to advance key priorities for the business
- Manage all integrations within our digital ecosystem, including but not limited to: geotargetly, google analytics and zapier
- Seek new methods and channels in order to generate key results
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a proactive and positive team player
- Be a self-starter, willing and able to teach her or himself new skills and tactics to get the job done
- Be data-driven, in every task
- Have strong background experience in Digital Marketing, and fully understand the digital ecosystem from lead generation to customer journey management
- Have strong analytic, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Greatly want to use her or his skills to make a meaningful contribution to a growing business with a meaningful cause
We’re looking for:
- 2-5 years experience in Digital Marketing
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce, Engineering, or a closely related field
- Proficient in all digital marketing languages (including but not limited to Facebook and Google advertising, SEO, WebFlow website management, Salesforce integration, and marketing cloud email campaigns)
- A proven track record of success and accomplishments that demonstrate critical thinking ability and initiative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to efficiently summarize and present data in a usable format
This is a full-time, permanent position conveniently located @Yonge and Eglinton, direct access from the TTC station. eSight offers competitive compensation package, including health and dental benefits and an amazing work culture.
At eSight we are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. Part of this commitment includes arranging accommodations to ensure an equitable opportunity to participate in the recruitment and selection process. If you require any accommodation during the application or interview process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please contact us at 1 855 837 4448 x317.